9.29.2011

feeling fall



8 days late but here it is: my fall uniform.  All I want to do is wear denim shirts (then again, I feel this way every season), red, coral, green or bright blue skinny jeans (Gap’s have THE best stretch….I picked up the bright watermelon), nude booties, simple gold stackable rings, a touch of leopard and a roomy, light leather bag.  Fresh and easy is how I like it these days, and that’s how I plan on keepin’ it!

<shirt, hat, ring (another option), bag, booties (J.Crew’s Metropolitan Ankle Booties from last year…hello, ebay), pants

How about these wonderful and cozy fall looks from Lonny (yeah, those leopard loafers are ah-mazing) and A Cup of Jo?  What are you guys into this season (ignoring the fact that it's still 76 degrees outside J)?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...