8.20.2012

(the) PILLOW (that made me) TALK



Hi dolls!

After such an embarrassingly long gap between posts, I felt compelled to share something thoughtful and wanted to provide some sort of explanation for why I haven't been hanging around the blogosphere in a couple of months.  But the truth is that while there has been many a deep and thoughtful (and wonderful!) happenings lately in my life, this ridiculous self-imposed obligation to offer up an explanation for why I haven't been around has only kept me further away.  Silly, I know.

For better and for worse, I'll be the first to admit that an emotionally-driven, intense person who probably needs to chill the eff out every once and a while.  So instead of worrying any longer about my segway back to House of Happy, I've decided to share with you something really simple and completely unintense that brought a huge smile to my face (and yeah, I have been thinking about it for aprox. 6 hours since it first met my eyes this morning).  Black and white and geometric and mustard-yellow and velvet.....ugh.  Its got IT ALL.  And not to mention it will go so well with my new black and white striped rug, soon-to-be-ordered vintagey-yellow velvet x-bench, and my grandmother's afghan throw (more on this later).  It's like a sugar HIGH.

So there ya have it: a pillow.  My apologies it lacks depth or sentiment, but hey, it has brought me back! Game on. 

I've missed you guys and hope that everyone is well 
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...