7.29.2011

thank you, missoni. thank you!
















































I am so pleased/thrilled/abnormally excited to share the wonderful news that Missoni is collaborating with Target on a line that will be available come mid September.  Dying, are you?? (I know, me too!).  400 pieces. Clothing. Furniture. Accessories. BEDDING (this I am most excited about, as I've dreamed of the day I would have a salary lucrative enough that would allow me to to buy myself some Missoni sheets. But looks like Tar-gae beat me to it, and I am not complaining).  I highly doubt Margharita Missoni (granddaughter of the Italian powerhouse) will disappoint.  Vogue's August issue invited us into Margherita's home, and the article alluded to pieces that may or may not be part of the Target line (what a tease).  So in the meantime, share in this joy with me, will you?


p.s. - so far we know the rugs, the sofa pillows and the throw on the green chair are Target.  And that bike, yeah, it's Target too! 


{photos: Pascal Chevallier, via If the Lamp Shade Fits}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...