1.19.2012

full of blessings



So guys, today is the day.  At 10:30-something, I entered my 25th year! So far, so good. And as my best friend Eugenie reminded me, "Remember what I told you ... For an upstate New York deli worker named Sandy, 25 was the best time of her life."  Thanks, Sandy.  But really, I am feeling good about this quarter of a century mark, largely because of the glorious blessings I carry with me, always, but especially today after someone very special to me pulled through a major surgery like an absolute champion.  Today my Grandfather is my biggest blessing, my most special gift.  This 25 year old is thanking her lucky stars.  I'm also looking forward to sharing more with you after the sunny day has run it's course.  For now, just putting some good vibes out into the world wide web, and am hoping you'll do the same for my Grandfather. 



Continue to count your blessings, friends.   

(top image via / bottom: my grandfather and I)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...