1.25.2012

knuckle rings



Welcome to my new go-to accessory: the knuckle ring.  I can't get enough of them, and find myself gazing at my hand during the day when I think no one is watching (secret's out)!  As per my complete guidance, my boyfriend gifted me the yellow gold First Knuckle Ring from Catbird (my new go-to store) for my birthday, and I treated myself to the Threadbare Ring (worn on my middle finger, as evident in the super professional photo of my hand below).  I'm thinking about adding another Threadbare to wear on top of my first one, or maybe adding this chained beauty from BRVTVS and wearing it as a knuckle ring on my middle finger.  THE OPTIONS! I hope it's not just me, but I think the delicate knuckle ring look is completely fresh and statement-making, in a smart and chic kind of way.  Thoughts?  Would you guys ever wear a knuckle ring?  By the way, you think it would fall off but it stays secure (just be mindful of it when you're washing your hands). All kinds of magic! And hey, upcoming birthdays- sign up for their newsletter to receive something sweet on your day 





(top photo: Catbird, bottom photos: Catbird, me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...