8.11.2011

in an (upstate) new york state of mind























In uber anticipation of  a wonderful weekend that is about to unfold with a group of my greatest friends, putting together an inspiration board of some of my favorite things (besides my family + friends) about being upstate New York at family's cabin seemed like the only enjoyable way to get through the day right before a vacation (that's always the toughest day, right?). "Camp"/Brantingham, NY/The Lake — we'll be seein' you soon. 


p.s. Ya dig my new Dolce Vita sandals (because every weekend away requires something new?).
p.p.s. Our house upstate New York (originally bought by my grandmother's parents, The Lukes, and since loved/enjoyed every year by each generation to follow) has a similar sign nailed on a tree in front of the house. This pinterest find made me smile :)


(clockwise, 1/2/3/4/5/6, the delicious s'more in the center, bottom via)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...