8.22.2011

a jack kinda day



I Among the FULL day (cumulatively, it was 24 hours) that I spent on the road this past week, yesterday's trek from Cape Cod to Connecticut was particularly charming and much needed.  One, it was spent with my sister, and two, we listened to every Jack Johnson album there is.  

Listening to his music is like rereading an old special book.  You've got to do it every once and a while to remember how much it moves you. What a story teller, right?  And who else can take the most complex subjects and thoughts and put them into peaceful, rhythmical waves of words that make complete sense?  If ya ask me, no one does it exactly like Jack.

I think I'm going to go listen some more tonight….it seems like one of those days.

xoKate 

Never knowing / Shocking but we're nothing / We're just moments / We're clever but we're clueless / We're just human / Amusing but confusing / But the truth is / All we got is questions / We'll never know 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...