6.17.2011

enlightened




Oh baby, am I SMITTEN.  Lindsey Adelman’s light fixtures are above and beyond – whimsical, modern, industrial, contemporary, edgy (see pic.nO2) and delightfully antiqued.  Did you know all of these adjectives could coexist so beautifully in a single object? (Me neither.) 

AND this cool New York City based artist even offers legit (and evidently successful) instructions on how to create a rad light fixture yourself. I love me a good DIY (but is it just me, or does a project that involves rewiring ANYTHING seem extra daunting?  I guess the key to getting over this barrier would be hiring an actual electrician, but again, daunting, no?).  Oh well, this project seems worth it!  Though I still have a hard time believing that whatever I’d make could possibly compare to these bursts of magnificence. 

{via this and that}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...