6.29.2011

meanwhile, back on pinterest

Some amazing images & ideas that recently sparked my interest....on pinterest!















































(1) One of the largest underground cites in Turkey, Cappadocia (I am sorry if I missed this in highschool. Kind of amazing).

(2) As I am more obsessed with hair products/organic looking styles (think beach waves), this make-it- yourself coconut shampoo is right up my current alley.  

(3) The most beautiful menu I ever did see.

(4) In an apartment (and city) where bathtubs are not to be trusted (5 previous residents is kind of my cut-off), this clear bathtub makes me want to spend my post-work evenings making my fingers prune and my skin completely absorbent with crystal clear water.

(5) This is what confidence looks like, and I like it.

Have a sparklin' afternoon, everyone, XO.

{I am still trying to trace the origin of this breathtaking photo...but in the meantime, I am proud to say I stumbled upon it well spending a delightfully lazy hour on pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...