6.23.2011

where in the world.....






have you been?


I can/do spend hours daydreaming of the places I've been and all the places I hope to go (read: wanderlust!).  But something about scratching each country off makes my past and future travel memories more tangible.  And there is nothing like staring at a map and trying to grasp the enormity of our planet - isn't it always the most sublime and humbling feeling?  


Do as I'm about to do and order this map.  Even if you don't want it to be part of the obvious mise-en-scene of your decor, throwing it on the inside of your closet door is bound to help you start of your day feeling lucky, aware and inspired!



“Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quiestest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.” - P.C.


{photos via hither & thither}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...