6.01.2011

a girl and a bench


J’adore this lovely summer uniform (of course it’s completely impractical for my frame but perfect for hers).  I’m still waiting to feel out my go-to hot weather outfit – last year I couldn’t stop wearing black rompers, and jean cut offs with airy denim button-downs with nude wedges.  Hmm….I’m suddenly feeling like I should throw some grey into my suitcase before heading to the sunshine (I hope!) state.

And that bench &/or sofa – well no description or declaration of love is necessary – the Danish style legs and reclaimed wood speak for themselves (my co-worker/friend introduced me to this company this morning – they’re based in NYC and are about to open a store!).  Urban Outfitters makes a similar frame – oh, the possibilities!!
 
{photo one via the satorialist, photo two via nightwood}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...