4.20.2011

job perks.

Strolling around the D&D Building last week (my place of work) with my fantastic friend Jennan, the blog editor (and so much more) for Go Design Go, we happened upon Brooke Shields.  BIG DEAL. The day this stops becoming a big deal.....well, actually it won't.  And I thought the day I met my childhood dream crush, Ross Gellar...I mean....David Schwimmer, was a big deal.  David, you'll never know how much I enjoyed our moment, but hey, you weren't in The Blue Lagoon!  In all seriousness, Brooke was really fabulous and charming and normal, and was extremely patient and willing to chat with Jennan and I. I know, I know, the picture is kind of awesome (a minor camera malfunction explains my "so over this" look, which I was so NOT), but you've got to check out the rest of Jennan's article(s), too.  So there ya have it....two talented ladies....one posing with me, the other writing a story with my and Brooke Shields name in the same paragraph. I guess you'd call that a cool day......


xo (thank you jennan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...