4.12.2011

these are a few of my favorite things....

(1) ROSES. photograph of Mona Vale, a homestead and rosegarden in New Zealand. photograph barrowed from one of my new favorite blogs, this paticular post featuring the favorites of Keya Matthews (the PR for Lonely Hearts). I'm so glad I read this post today, as this picture alone made my day...as did her love for Stevie Nicks.

Hi friends! In case you’ve been wondering where I’ve been….well, me too! Between having 3 wisdom teeth yanked late last week and being cooped up (comfortably, as you can imagine) in my apartment for 4 days straight – this can’t be healthy—I just haven’t been in much of a blogging mood lately….I wouldn’t go as far to say that I’ve been in a blah mood….more just wrapped up in everything going on.  I’ve missed writing, and missing visually lettin’ some of my creative freak flag fly….but sometimes the moment, the day, just seems to be enough.  My darlin mom always says that a girl should never spread herself too thin.  So I’m sorry I haven’t been sharing more, but I’d rather do when it’s some quality love I’m spreading…..

....in the meantime, hope these things of beauty rub off on you, too J Speaking of: (2) STEVIE NICKS, in all of her glory......




....which brings me to numero (3) the eternal coolness and importance of personal style. this gal nails it, right?

pants by celine, image via




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...