4.29.2011

true blue beauty

my pintrest via Ksymena G












































I know, I know, this is not Kate Middleton (who, like the rest of you, I’ve been admiring all day….since my alarm went off an hour earlier to catch the walk down the aisle), but I came upon this photograph on pintrest this morning and I just can’t stop looking at her (her being Ukrainian model Alina Baikova)!  The expression, the perfect shade of blue, her dramatic yet simultaneously natural eyes, that hair! Or maybe it’s because I can’t get enough of cobalt/sapphire blue, which I’m wearing today. It’s like an exotic version of navy, and equally chic when done right.  Almost a little Catherine Deneuve-like, right? I’m in love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...