5.05.2011

california cool



Last night, I had the chance to attend a lovely event celebrating Serena & Lily's "new look" and the launch of their dreamy Summer 2011 collection.  Held at the hip and creative Andy Spade's studio/storefront, Partners and Spade in NYC, there were so many cool things to look at and so many interesting people to talk to (although, no I did not get the guts to introduce myself to the hubby of the Kate Spade!).  But besides all of the esteemed designers and admirable self-starters (hey guys, what's your secret?), the real essence of the evening was the essence of Serena & Lily's collection (see above): the spirit of California. 

As you can imagine, all of this California coolness really got me goin'. So I've decided to make myself, and you, my lovely friends, a West Coast to-do list (smart, I know!).  Next up....

(1) play around in palm springs (yeah, this house would be great, thanks!)











































(2) Go to Coachella (somehow this looks a little bit cleaner than my past experiences at Bonnaroo)


....and of course look this cool (and non-muddy festival-y) while doing it....

























































dontcha just love it all? I can feel the west coast breeze rolling on in.....

images (1) (2) (3) (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...