5.27.2011

massimo vitali






....….just because it’s that kind of day!  So here ya have it: 2 of my favorite things: no1. beautiful, generous, rays of sunlight, and no2. Massimo Vitali’s beachscapes. Are you in love, too?

Happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone.  What are you guys doing?  I’ll be going to Connecticut to visit my family (and my favorite veteran, my grandfather!) – this girl needs a break from the big city.  But urban trials and tribulations aside, something tells me that no matter where I am living (with the exception of say Australia + maybe Russia?), I will always try to best to make it home for this glorious three-day weekend, and sentimental + important holiday.  As Memorial Day weekend marks the pseudo beginning of summer for half of the world, there has always been something very significant about kicking off the season with a fresh start in the town I have always called home – and with the people who make it just that.  So yeah, I’m really looking forward to it.  

Have an awesome, indulgent, lazy weekend, friends!  I hope it’s whatever it needs to be.  ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...