1.18.2011

the small stuff

I can't seem to kick all of these fascinating finds, tunes and ideas out of my head....but then again, why should I? Be it a kind gesture, beautiful water glasses, or finding a really, really good deal, it's the small stuff that makes us smile.

(1) Concept Stores
merci, paris






















(2) Short, thin wine/water/juice glasses. Found them in paris (actually, at store above) and I can proudly say that they bring joy to my life (if joy = a smile) every time I drink from them.
glasses






(3) These dreamy beachscape prints by Massimo Vitali.  They're so special and will probably have their own separate post very soon.
Massimo Vatali


(4) Pajamas!! I think there is a 4 minute time span from the moment  I walk in the door at night until my clothes are hung and my pajamas on are. Spending as much time in them as I do, I am willing to spend a little more money on luxurious ones. I mean c'mon, who doesn't like to be comfortable? And all the better if you're looking good while doing so....
j.crew sleep shirtdress

j. crew silk tap shorts
















(5) Kiehls’ Crème de Corps....is the creme de la creme. The best, I repeat THE BEST body lotion for all seasons.  Strong enough for winter-affected skin and silky enough for bare summer legs.  And I’ve been dying for this limited edition with Jeff Koon’s art sprawled so beautifully over the medium and large size lotions. Big Smile!  Once you go Kiehls, you will never go back, I promise. 

Creme de Corps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...