1.08.2011

c'mon baby light my fire

Happy Saturday friends! I'm sure like most of you who are under the same spell of the north east cold, the question of wanting to venture out into the world or staying home cuddled under the blankets has yet again risen to the saturday surface.  My dear boyfriend is leaving for a european exploration tomorrow evening for 2 WEEKS! (ok, it's a business trip but anything outside of the country I consider to be an exploration. although now that I say it aloud, "business trip" eases my jealously)! With that said, the great indoors seem to call my name more.  So does a little Neil Young.  And a yummy throw.  And the scent of the MOST DELICIOUS Volupsa candles.  Now if only I had a fireplace.  Alas, this chic substitute will have to do (really, it's amazing).

Oh Sweet Saturday, stay a little longer, won't you? Boyfriend of mine, you can stay a little longer too.


gel firebowl



Neil Young Greatest Hits


Ebony + Peach Voluspa Candle


alpaca wool throw


But now it's gettin' late

And the moon is climbin' high
I want to celebrate
See it shinin' in your eye.

Because I'm still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
Because I'm still in love with you
On this harvest moon. 
neilyoung

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...