1.04.2011

auld lang syne

                                 A New Year, a New Blog. Welcome!
Cheers + beers (ok, we switched to champagne around 11:55). My people. May our smiles always be this big.
I was going to pull out my ever-growing book of quotes to find the perfect wish for the New Year, for you, my new friends.  I didn’t have to look far, as my increasingly facebook-savvy mom, ie the love of my love, said it best (via status update, of course) : “Heartfelt wishes for a healthy, happy and peaceful New Year to all! May we all try at least one thing that scares us.....many things that bring joy to ourselves and others......and may we practice kindness on a daily basis. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Namaste! Xoxo” –A.G.B.

Thanks Mom. And I wish you all the same! xo kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...