1.07.2011

hello, perfection

Jenna Lyons Brooklyn Pad. Who hasn't covered it and coveted it? I still cling to that October 2009 issue of Domino Magazine (featuring Jenna's renovated home) whenever I want to simultaneously feel inspired and get back to my roots of what design aesthetics have perennially wowed me for as long as I can remember.  To me, the creative director of j.crew -- ie. the trademark company's brilliant resuscitator (now that's a weird title, eh?) has the quintessential style: the perfect fusion of modern, chic, cozy, clean, sexy and understated luxury. Join me, will you, in seeing how evident this is......


.....here, in her dining room



























and here, in this beautiful alcove with bay window....






















and here.....in the living room....





















and again (this is my favorite), her bathroom.....
















....are you dying yet? What I would do for a set of these Olatz Linens below! I mean REALLY, the things I would do!




and one more shot for the road.....























After little time + consideration, I've already decided that this dressing room alone is all I would need to live with. Forget the rest of the apartment. That's why Starbucks have public bathrooms and why you can get every/anything delivered to you in ny, right?



M a k e  i t  Y o u r s































































Glass Pendant by Niche Modern, Black Taper Candles from Amazon, Sheepskin Rug by ikea, Crystal Chandelier from overstock.com, White Table by ikea, Yellow Pot by Crate + Barrel.


Images of Jenna's home gathered here by Habitually Chic.

1 comment:

  1. thats my favorite issue of domino too! thanks for the throw back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...