1.24.2011

mint, please

As evident in my last few posts, it seems like I should be changing the name of my blog to “Color Crazy” (or something exponentially more creative).  But whenever I feel myself drifting off at my desk, or need, actually need, to activate the right side of my brain so I can feel inspired, all it takes is the thought of a color.  I feel myself absorbing the neurological, sentimental and emotional effects that a brilliant color evokes.  Lately, and largely as a response to the being the new anti-winter spokeswoman, I’ve been swooning over all things blue and green and everything in between.  The mint chain of consciousness below started when I put on my best kept secret (well, not so much a secret because I am constantly pulling it out of my bag and applying as directed to my lips) = C.O. Bigelow’s Mentha Lip Shine.  I’ve always attributed the healthiest of my addictions to the effectiveness and delicious taste of the best lip balm EVER (yes, it actually freshens your breath, too!).  But being on this color-kick, I gotta wonder….maybe I’m addicted to its minty hue, too…..


retro wallcovering


kenneth jay lane necklace

my addiction

via

Photo of the 2011 West Indies Bluewater Swim Series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...