1.19.2011

birthday love

It's nearly 2 o'clock on my birthday and I am already overwhelmed with SO MUCH LOVE. My day started with a midnight call from my mom ♥ (that's also her artistic make-shift bday sign she left for me in my apt when she was visiting last week), a sweet wake-up call from my boyfriend, a beautiful breakfast from my wonderful work friends (who gifted me a rad bracelet from jcrew), my first ever flower delivery from my man, cookies from the restaurant next door, a lot of love from the book, and some really sweet calls from some pretty sweet people.  I’ll stop before I become borderline annoying, but really, something feels really special about this birthday.  Thank you. 



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...