1.28.2011

lamp love


Kelly Wearstler

domino magazine via
Kelly Wearstler

Say it ain’t so, but I think, I think, I have yet to mention my infinite love for lamps. No?  Well, I guess there is no time like the present to declare my weakness in the interior design world.  The Lamp.  I love everything about lamps: their shapes, their sizes, the importance of their presence in a room, the fact that they provide light (oh course this is a “duh” factor, but I’m also thinkin’ along the metaphorical line), their accessibility (which can often but certainly not always = affordability, as opposed to dropping some big cash on a sofa), their history, and their very nature that allows an unending room of inspiration for designers to keep reinventing the wheel.  And lets not forget the power of “good lighting.” Check out some of my good ol’ favorites below…bronze beauties that top off these whimsical spaces.   Lesson: we  gold + pink (and Kelly Wearstler).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...