5.10.2011

a full heart

Hello lovelies! It’s been too long, I know – my mind (+ my body:New York, CT, New Hampshire, New York, CT, New Hampshire, and repeat) has been all over the place – most of my energy and love being focused on the two most wonderful women in my life.  I spent the entire weekend with my vivacious, amazing family, celebrating my sister’s graduation from Keene State College on Saturday (and then moving her out of her very“college” apartment), and then like all of you, celebrating my mom on Sunday.  It was one of those weekends where it felt so good to finally be home to my parents’ house on Sunday night, so good that I momentarily entertained the idea of moving back home (do we really have to grow up?).  Because well, there’s nothin’ quite like it (and with these two women in the center of it all, for more or less home is where my heart will always be).

megan ashley bergeron, my SISTER!, keene state graduation, may 7, 2011

(clockwise) my aunt kelly, my mom, ashley, my cousin erin, sister megan, and me (the one who looks like she's asking for money), aprox. 1993

Megs – my heart is full. I couldn’t wish the world for anyone more than I do for you.

Mom – you know how much I love you

I hope everyone had a special weekend, and that wherever you were, you were surrounded by good people, lots of love, and with a deep appreciation for the source of our existences (thank you, moms)!

(top) my beautiful grandma diane (diney) and grandpa bob (poppy), (middle) mom ashley, uncle chris, uncle scott, uncle shawn, (bottom) aunt kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...