3.03.2011

angel arm














































Is it normal to be so touched by a bracelet?  I love, love, love jewels (I am often more confident in purchasing my jewelry than I am with clothing) but normally the only kind of metal that actually makes my heart skip a beat is the jewelry of my grandmother’s that I will often don, or perhaps a really phenomenal piece that is more art than an accessory.  But man, this dreamy cuff has really gotten me…..all teared up.  Sooo, maybe this is actually not normal, in which case I’ll attribute my heightened emotions to the way this gilded cuff is as much angelic as it is aesthetically soft and beautiful.  I always feel like I’m in the arms of an angel when I wear my grandmother’s gold knot earings (this is, in my opinion, why jewelry is so special)—and why I’m impressed with the craftsmanship and emotional association this bracelet in/unintentionally evokes.  Bravo, La Petite Princesse.  I cannot wait to slip this on my arm!

image via this fantastic blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...