3.02.2011

in the stars

I know what you’re thinking: another day, another dollar, another astrology book. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it.  But besides an old favorite, "The Birthday Book," Colorstrology has colored me crazy with it's accuracy more than any other astrological text. I PROMISE this is worth checking out. I’d love to hear if see yourself here, too.




In the case of January 19th (me!-"innovative, unusual and complex"), it was these words that hit close to home:“You were born on the cusp of the old and the new way of doing things so you are often part of a revolution and a new way of seeing things.  Learn how to balance spontaneity with stability.”  This is, no joke, the story of my life.  Actually, the last bit of advice is aimed at an area where I often struggle finding harmony with. 

Oh well, one day at a time. Good night everyone, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...