3.30.2011

stumped, i'm sure.....

Oh Hello, coolest DIY I've ever seen!  I can’t wait to begin you.  (although step no.2 is slightly disconcerting. A whole MONTH in between step 1 + 2? Oh well, good things come to those who wait, yes?).  If I make it to the final steps, I think it’d look really beautiful and natural if I just sealed it rather than stain it? Bravo, Karen from The Art of Doing Stuff. I dig your stump.

The really thorough and helpful play-by-play here. Translated idea, and charming picture above spotted here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kate! Thanks for the compliment and mention of my stump table post. Have fun if you make one. ~ karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Of course - my pleasure! It's one of the coolest DIYs I've seen in a long time. Just waiting on my stump and then I'm dying to get this process underway. I'll keep you posted. Great blog, by the way, I love stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...