2.24.2011

ch-ch-ch-ch changes

Happy Thursday (have I ever told you this is my favorite day of the week? Well, Saturday is pretty swell too)!  I’ve been meaning to share this super original and perfectly nostalgic photo project called Back to the Future, by Irina Werning. Of course her replication of the old retro photographs is ah-mazing, but there is something so beautiful, scary and natural about this artistic timeline.  This ongoing project has found its little corner in my memory and I think will stay there for a while.  Make sure to read her artist’s statement, too (it’ll make you like her even more).





 

"no it isnt strange after changes upon changes we are more or less the same
after changes we are more or less the same"
-simon&garfunkel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...