2.28.2011

today.....

....I am loving this woman and her easy, breezy style

....and want to move into this old chic meets new chic bedroom

....and really want to covet this ga-horgeous necklace

…..but realize that I should be saving up for my much anticipated trip to LA, so instead will buy this (entirely unrelated but sweet and affordable) reminder to hang on my wall

so that's where my mind is today (in the material/interior/style realm).  as pour mes emotions, I feel rather calm today and well rested after a super guilt-free lazy weekend….ah, the good life.  Yet another reason to hang “the joy of living” over my bed (I have really dark almost black walls- do you think it would look good?). hope you had a guilt-free ____ weekend, too!

(1) photograph  (2) bedroom  (3) necklace (4) banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...