2.22.2011

dreamy dreamscapes

Hello, hello! I hope your long weekend was long and lovely and rejuvenating (aren’t these the best kind of weekends?). So, I’ll get right to the point because I am so excited (+ honored) to post these absolutely insane and impeccably styled photographs (both which are from a styling agency’s website that I have been having a ball with all morning).  And I’d also like to introduce a new word/category that completely sums up the aura of certain spaces. 

Dreamscape. Shall we make it “Dreamscape Tuesdays?” You, my saavy readers, obviously don’t need me to breakdown this word, but the way I see it is that this term encompasses both the tangible and the magical—spaces and places and vibes that are a fusion of the two adjectives.  A little bit of dream, a little bit of escape and a little bit of in/exterior landscape. All five senses are ignited when being in or being witness to a dreamscape.  In my dreamscapes, I feel like I am there, and wow, does it feels good. 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...