2.10.2011

"holy moly, me-oh-my...."



"....Man, oh, man, you’re my best friend, I’ll scream it to the nothingness,
There ain’t nothin’ I need
Well, hot and heavy, pumpkin pie, chocolate cake and Jesus Christ
Ain’t nothin’ please me more than you" - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Home


How much do we love sweet, simple, freeeeeee things?  Answer: a lot!  Especially during Valentines Day when a little originality goes a long way.  Please, still expect flowers, but how much would you love the unexpected gesture of going to grab your breakfast on your way out the door and seeing that someone is “bananas about you.”  I love that these are perfect for your mom, your dad, your significant other, you sister (of course some may be more appropriate than others!), and I especially love that Twig & Thistle took the creative + free road for making that someone special of yours smile.  Download these adorable DIY stickers here.

And just because this song always makes me happy…….(I know it does for you, too)....






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...