2.10.2011

dress down

via 










































  Like pajamas, a robe is my other go-to piece. Like I literally go to it the moment I walk in my door. $20 on any given day my skirt will already be half unzipped by the time I turn the key. My beautiful, silk-blend LBR was gifted to me by a dear friend a few years ago…..its mini length being perfect for my 5’3” frame and its wide kimono arms still make me feel like a million bucks.  Ah, the little luxuries……

Everything about this Shirley Satin Robe from Fort Night Lingerie is P E R F E C T. Trust me, it’ll look good on every body frame, and I just love anything that is sold on etsy (exclusive of most crochet stuff).  Actually, all of their pieces are perfect.  Delicate, sexy, and aesthetically very anti-Victoria’s Secret (I’m sorry, but I just really dislike their lingerie and their overwhelming and voluptuousness vibe).  And how about another nod to Valentines Day? (but really, this robe is more for YOU!).

Note: I really didn’t want to cross the line into lingerie, but I feel so strongly about this robe that I must, I must, share it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...